Thursday 26 September 2013

Production Log: Editing Ancillary Tasks

Are you on schedule?
Yes I am on schedule as I have already completed both digipak and magazine advert.
 
How is it going?
The editing of my ancillary tasks is going well as it is fairly simple to do once you understand how to use the editing programme. The programme I am using to edit my ancillary tasks is Photoshop. An advantage of using this programme is that there is a wide variety of tools I can use to make the editing process much easier. A disadvantage is that at first it is difficult to understand what to use as there are so many different tools.
 
Font choices? Where did you get them? Why have you chosen them?
I wanted to the font to stand out in my ancillary task so I used black to ensure that it is visible enough for the audience to see. I used two different fonts in my ancillary tasks. One font was for the album title and artist's name, whilst the other was for the other text such as the tracklist etc. The font used for the tracklist was slightly feminine to match the the girly theme that is used throughout the digipak and magazine advert. Whereas the font used for the album title was large and bold to capture the audience's attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment