Thursday 26 September 2013

Audience Feedback: Mise En Scene

1. Does the mise en scene fit within your chosen genre?
    The majority of the audience thought that the mise en scene in my music video does fit within my
    chosen genre Pop. For example they state that in the performance shots my artist is alone in a
    simple location so that the attention is solely on her. This is a convention for performance shots in
    Pop music videos.

2. Does the mise en scene create the meaning you intended?
     In my music video I wanted the mise en scene to reflect on the narrative and artist throughout. For
     example the location that I chose to use for the performance shots is a field; this location
     represents my artist and the song well as she has a natural sound that easily flows. The audience
     noticed the location I chose isn’t flashy or modern instead its simple suiting my artist and
     represents who she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment