Thursday 26 September 2013

Audience Feedback: Costumes

1.Does the costumes used fit within your chosen genre?
   My chosen genre for my music video is Pop therefore the costumes have to fit
   conventionally within this genre. I asked the audience this question and they all thought
   that it did fit within the Pop genre because the costumes in the video are trendy right now
   and that is a convention of the genre. For example in the video the artist is wearing a floral
   printed maxi dress that is currently in trend.

2.Does the costumes create the meaning you intended?
   The meaning I intended with the costumes is for the audience to perceive my artist as
   feminine and girly because this is how her music would sound. The feedback I received
   from the audience suggested that they noticed that I did this and why I did this.

No comments:

Post a Comment