Thursday 26 September 2013

Audience Feedback: Editing

1. Does the editing fit within your chosen genre?
   The audience all thought that the editing in my music video does fit within the Pop genre
   as it is simple and fits with the song. However they said that there should be no space
   between the scenes and it should just go from on cut straight to the next. After listening to
   their comments I decided to re-edit my video to ensure there were no gaps between the
   cuts.

2.Does the edting create the meaning you intended?
   The meaning I wanted to create through the editing is simplicity as I didn't want to draw
   attention away from the narrative of the video. The audience noticed that I edited my
   narrative in order so it would be easy to understand whats happening.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment