Thursday 26 September 2013

Audience Feedback: Digipak

1.Does the digipak fit within your chosen genre?
 The audience agreed that my digipak does fit within my chosen genre as it displays my
 artist, her name and the album title clearly. They also commented on that the colour
 scheme used on both the front and back cover is bright and colourful, thus fitting in with my
 genre.

2.Does the digipak create the meaning that you had intended?
   The digipak shows a stereotypical female artist throughout appearing to be vulnerable and
   fragile, the imagery also hints towards the sound of the album. Comments I received
   showed that the audience acknowledged the theme throughout the imagery. They also
   understood the reason why I decided to use a floral theme for the digipak i.e. its a
   convention of a stereotypical female. Also it matches current trends therefore fitting within 
   the Pop genre, which is to do with popular culture.


3.Does the digipak target you audience?
  The target audience for my artist is teenagers, the audience realised this because the artist
  herself is a teenager. They said that it does target the audience because of the use of the
  floral pattern and bright colours and it aims towards females more.

No comments:

Post a Comment