Wednesday 12 June 2013

20. Equipment

Tripod



For some of my scenes I will be using a tripod as this stops any shakiness and gives a perfectly still shot. Thus making the shot seem more professional and appealing for the audience to watch. Although some videos deliberately don't use a tripod to give the more natural effect and add meaning from the song to the video.

Camera and memory card




Another piece of equipment I will be using is a camera. The camera will film all the different shots and movements that make up my entire music video. I am going to be using a good quality camera so that my video doesn't appear to be amateurish. Alongside my camera I will be using a memory card to store all my video clips in, that I will later edit and produce my final video.

No comments:

Post a Comment