Wednesday 12 June 2013

16. Casting Actors

Main Artist


I have chosen Sapna to be my artist in the music video as I think she fits within the conventions of a Pop artist. She is slender, has an average height and long wavy hair. This can be all found as attractive to some people, therefore making it easy to sell her as an artist as she has the whole package. The reason why I chose Sapna is because her look suits the song I have chosen for the music video. The song is quite feminine with a soft sound that flows easily, matching with Sapna's look.


Extras
Alongside my artist Sapna there will be several extras acting as diners in the restaurant scene. They will be a variety of ages and types of people that would usually go out for dinner at a restaurant. For example, families, couples, groups of friends. With Sapna there will be a few girls with her acting as her friends. The friends will be of similar age and style but different ethnicities. This will appeal to a wider audience as it isn't relatable to just one type of person or ethnicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment