Wednesday 12 June 2013

13. Magazine Advert Planning



In both magazine advert drafts I used a picture of my artist to introduce her and her album to the audience. On the adverts in large block lettering is the artist’s name and the album name, this is to inform the audience what the advert is about. There is also a picture of the album to show the audience how it looks. To make the advert look professional I have also made sure to include critic reviews, and puffs to put the album in a positive light.

The draft I have decided to use for my final magazine advert design is the first draft. This is because the picture in the first draft is similar to the picture I have chosen for the front cover of the digipak, using this picture will help the audience draw a link between both digipak and magazine advert. Furthermore the layout of the first draft is nicer to look at as it is more spread out, instead of being crammed to one side like in the second draft.


No comments:

Post a Comment